Chocolate Chip COOKIES | Sarah

HELLO IT IS I, SARAH OF SARAHTOWN!

Okay sorry. I told you I'm weird, but I'm in a really happy mood which makes me like 10x weirder.

 Anyways I really hope you liked or tried out my last recipe thing which was banana smoothies! (I would link it but I'm a noob who doesn't know how)(So before this post goes up, Ally, Beth can you teach me?) So anyways I'm back with another DIY related to food and I'm really excited cause it's super yummy! Something cookie monster will kill for (jkjk) CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
    
             What do you need......                                            
                           
                -60g white sugar
                -60g brown sugar
                -140g of butter
                -240g flour
                -1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
                -1/4 tsp vanilla essence
                -1/2 tsp salt
                -100g chocolate chips
                -Mixer

                Optional
                60g chopped nuts
                50g currants

First, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then take a big bowl and sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and the salt. Then put it at the side for a while.


Then, add the sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl and cream until fluffy. Then slowly pour in the egg and vanilla essence while mixing it at a low speed. After that, bring out the dry ingredients (flour and stuff) and mix it in. Add the choc chips in as well and if you want to put in nuts and currants here's the time to put them in too.


Then take a teaspoon and scoop out the cookie dough on to the baking tray. Make sure it has a non stick surface. If it doesn't, get baking paper and lay it on the tray.

Put the baking tray in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Then the last part is to......
EAT THEM!
                 BYEEEEEEEE!
-Sarah <3

BOO! Okay. Halloween's over. But it's me, Beth. Lol okay. Helping Sarah out.
To see the banana smoothie recipe.... Click Here
K byes lol. xo

Comments