Beauty Hacks/Tips | Ally

Hi! I'm Ally if you've never read this blog before. Today's post is one I put a lot of thought into. (I really did) I've been harvesting...(?) or let's just say gathering I guess these few beauty hacks and tips. I know how hard life can be so in this post, I'm gonna share some beauty hacks and tips I personally do. I'm not sure if it's gonna be of any help but I just thought why not...~




1. Turn any cleanser into a foam cleanser with a foam bottle. You can get those bottles which can turn mostly anything into foam and.....BAM your very own foam cleanser!!! Also, when you've purchase a cleanser thinking it is a foam cleanser but when you use it, it doesn't even foam up L (I’ve sooo been there)

2. To avoid breakage and tangles, brush your hair starting from the tips and slowly work your way up.

3. When using cleansers, start the lathering process on the palms of your hands rather than straight on your face. The goal is to touch your face the very least as you can.

4. Use cotton pads which have an extra layer to avoid having little fluff of cotton stuck on your face which can get annoying sometimes or all the time. Honestly, I didn't know this existed until recently and ever since then, I've never gone back to using cotton pads without the extra layer. 

5. After using a product which is in a dropper bottle, remember to empty the dropper to avoid contamination.

6. When applying any type of hair oil on your hair, only apply it to the bottom half of your hair or wherever it is damaged. Don't apply the hair oil on your scalp! It's gonna feel horrible if you do so. Unless it specifically mentions to apply it on your scalp on the packaging...if not then just don't.

7. If you're up for a night of pampering yourself but don't really feel like putting too much effort in then do I have the solution for you J All you need is your trusty aloe vera gel! I recommend doing this on nights you feel a little 'meh' or just lazy... Spread a pretty thick layer of the aloe vera gel on your skin and go to sleep. When you wake up, you're skin will just feel sooooooo rejuvenated and soft. Although you may stand the risk of getting it on your pillow >_<

8. While you're at it, run some aloe vera gel into the ends of your hair. Not only will it make your hair smell nice but it'll also help in moisturizing. And yes....you can use aloe vera gel in your hair too. My top recommendation is the Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Gel (it has a really faint smell to it so it isn't too overpowering) Or you could just simply get your own aloe plant and get 100% aloe vera gel anytime J

9. This tip will come in handy when you've got a cold or flu. To avoid your nose from becoming irritated from all the rubbing and blowing (gross I know...-_- but it happens) grab a cotton bud and dip it into a liquid-based moisturizer. Preferably, don't use cream moisturizers because for most people, the nose area tends to be the oiliest (is that even a word?!?!) most oily part of the skin.

10. Instead of splurging on cuticle oil which can get a little pricey, why not just use your everyday hand cream as a substitute. Let's look at the bigger picture here, when you use hand creams, a little is bound to get onto your fingernails thus, moisturizing your hands and nails at the same time!!! Science....o-o

Hope this was helpful,
till next time,

Ally~

Comments