15 Random Questions | Bethany

Hello everybody!
 
So as you can tell from the title, I am doing a 15 Random Questions post! Basically what I did was Google some questions and picked 15 by random and answered them! I know some people might find it boring but I'm doing this because I feel like it.
 
And by the way, I'll try to answer them as briefly as possible so it doesn't get bleh. (a.k.a very boring)
1) What do you think you can do but can't?
Fly. Yes. I believe I can fly. But after a reality check; I can't.
 
2) What are your phobias?
First off, if you don't exactly know what phobia is....basically it's 'An extreme or irrational fear or dislike of a specified thing or group.' (Thanks Google).

Secondly...these are my phobias :).

In other words, fear of sharp/pointed objects, fear of being scratched, fear of failure, fear of having no escape/being closed in, fear of making decisions and fear of the sea/fear of being in the ocean.

As you can tell, I'll never pass my Dauntless initiation without being scarred for life.

Disclaimer: It's not towards an extreme level of fear. It's leaning in to more of a dislike....and maybe 10% of fear. Just something I'd rather not mess with. But technically, I went to take pictures...so...
 
3) What are three things you can't leave the house without?
My phone, my purse and my clothes. I ain't about to go out of my house with no clothes on.
 
4) Do you have neat handwriting?
That's my handwriting and how I feel about it.

7) What's your favorite TV show?
If that quote doesn't give you an answer...(PLL) oh and Girl Meets World too <3
 
6) What is your usual bedtime?
10.00 p.m. (It's not a family rule. I actually get tired by the time it's 9 p.m.)
 
7) What's your favourite subject in school?
Art. JUST KIDDING WHO ACTUALLY LIKES SCHOOL. (If you do then props to you.)
 
8) What's a phrase you always say?
9) What's your biggest pet peeve?
My teacher. Yes you saw that right. I actually don't know how to phrase this in a nice way but here goes nothing: I need a repellent spray for this woman.

(Please refer to Miss Stressed-Out in the 'Appearance' tab above. Yes I was talking about her.)

UPDATE: Sarah told me I should mention something about Miss Stressed-Out that annoys me instead of generalizing it; and let's just say if I were to begin, you won't hear the end of it so I'd rather not start.....
 
10) What are your hobbies?
My whole life revolves around sleeping, surviving school and laughing at stupid things with my friends (and I also occasionally spend my free time despising Miss Stressed-Out.)
 
11) What did you want to be when you were little?
A Singer/Actress. (Clearly career fail)
 
12) Things you look for in a guy/girl.
As long as you look like Peyton Meyer and don't sound like a girl you're on top of the list, buddy. (I'm just kidding!!! That's not possible). Just be genuine and be yourself. If it's meant to be, it'll be. This isn't Build-Your-Man workshop so just come as you are.
 
13) What's your number 1 listened song on your phone?
Be Alright by Ariana Grande 
 
14) Favorite Number
143.
 
15) If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be?
YOLO. (jk) Go kick Miss-Stressed Out's butt before she knew about my existence (JUST KIDDING....she still doesn't know about my existence now though....). 
 
I actually don't really have a fixed advice for my younger self because I'll probably be giving her/me a lecture for 451672211 hours straight. (Just saying).
 
***
  
So that is it for my little '15 Random Questions' post!
  
Hope you liked it and have an awesome day ahead.
  
xo,
Bethany
 
(P/S: I hope this makes up for this month's favorites post as I won't be writing a favorites post [this month]).

Comments