April Favorites | Bethany

So.....there was no March Favorites....right? No worries! I'm back with April!

I've got some awesome stuff I wanna share so without much chit chat....let's get on with it!

***
 
The first thing I've been loving this April is this Apricot Scrub by St. Ives.
WARNING: The fruity scent of apricots is present. So if you dislike apricot scents, stay 5 metres away from it. =] ....or to be extra safe, 5 MILES! (Or just don't open it.)

The texture of this is not very rough and so you won't feel as if you're tearing apart your skin.....no worries :).

I think after exfoliating, your skin will naturally feel smoother and softer which; come on guys, it feels awesome just by the thought of it. Overall, this has been helping me tons on fading my scars that have been a little stubborn.

(You're probably thinking my face is covered in scars now. It's okay. Continue your thoughts and imaginations on how I look like. Haha. Look at me being all narcissistic)

P.S: What's up with my hand having a fold at the wrist HAHA. (I should do some surveys to see if it's just me)

NEXT!!
I'm pretty sure you don't even need to be an Australian to know what these are.

This is one of the best creations of the century <3 . It's basically a chocolate malted biscuit which is separated by some chocolate cream filling and coated with chocolate. I cannot even. Like every time I see this, I jump for JOY. LITERALLY.

Oh yeah. They're the Arnott's Tim Tams. And no, I don't eat them on a daily basis lol.


Besides my un-healthiness for April with those extra awesome Tim Tams, I've been eating these Grain Waves: Salsa. Yes...you're probably thinking of that dance genre when you read Salsa......right? O_O

Yay yumminess in a big packet. Chips are fun and exciting, guys.

I guess something that makes me feel less guilty eating these is the fact that it's whole grain. (Heh, hence 'GRAIN waves')

It comes in a size just like how the packet has shown, not too small, not too big.

But I'm gonna be real honest here, you don't really get the full blown salsa taste. The chips itself isn't made of salsa so once you've had the salsa, you'll be left with plain wholegrain chips.

Personally, it tastes soooooo good.

Oh and if you don't exactly fancy salsa, you can definitely go for other flavours. Some of which I recommend are, 'Sour Cream and Chives' and 'Sweet Chilli'.

Okay this is super duper random but I have a favourite song this month. It's not any stereotypical song about love...(or so I think).

Cause this song is about having no money. Like seriously, who does that? This is SO unique. (It's gonna be my theme song to when people ask me for money. And by people I mean my friends)

From what I described, I think you know the song already.
Galantis - No Money
I found this song HILLARIOUS when I first heard it. (I still do now). I think I'll take another month to get over it. But overall this song is sorta motivating and has an awesome beat.

It's just these lines that got me cracking up:
 
'Sorry I ain’t got no money
I’m not trying to be funny
But I left it all at home today
You can call me what you wanna
I ain’t giving you a dollar
This time I ain’t gonna run away'.

BEST.SONG.EVER.

Oh and here's the song if you wanna listen to it: Galantis - No Money

***
So that is it for my April Favorites. I hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't, no worries, there are other months and I write other posts. :) [JK. It's not like my other posts are phenomenal anyways....]

Have an awesome week ahead!

xo,
Bethany

Comments

  1. You girls are in Australia? :D That's so cool! XD I need to go back and read your older stuff.
    I tried Tim Tams when I went the the Philippines, oddly enough XD
    I used to use the St. Ives apricot scrub, and I think my mom still does, but I stopped because of the fragrance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment