K-Pop Reaction: Infinite | Forty-Two³

Hello hello Buddies Online (Actually come to think about it, I think it's 'Online Buddies')!! How's it going? Is everything good? I really hope it is for you! Cause I'm feeling great! Everyone should be feeling great no matter what though...(Although by the time this is up, I will be drowning in tears because of EXAMS). I'm a very ironic person. Sorry.
 
ANYWAYS....I think this video is PG-13 as it contains content such as....broken glass and blood. So people sensitive to these topics...RUN! (For spoilers, RUN LIKE THE DUDE IN THE BEGINNING)
 
If you can't tell by the usage of 'The dude' above....well, I'm Beth. Hello. I am the co-founder of this blog that has a shortage of Korean-World knowledge. So without further ado, let's get into the reaction post of this week; Infinite - Bad!
 
Disclaimer: If you feel offended by any of our comments, we're sorry. Just keep in mind, Sarah and Ally are K-pop fans too and it was just for entertainment and out of boredom. Whatever we say are 100% our own opinions. Also, credits to the songwriters and the singers for their masterpiece(s). Thank you :)
 
As usual, here's the video in case you plan on listening to the music while reading the reactions :).
 
------Reaction Starts Now------
 
Ally: I think they have 7 members. I might be wrong.
Beth: You like this band!
Ally: Yeah I do! But...
Beth: Run! Run! Run!
Beth: Wait I think I might have seen this before *seen the mv*
Ally: What?? Whyy?
Beth: Yeah I think I have. Never mind then I'll have more things to say.
Beth: Yeah I've seen this before. You showed it to me before!
Sarah: Yeah yeah yeah you did. I was there.
Ally: Never mind. Watch it again.
Beth: He's still running! What's he running from?
Beth: OMG a dog.
Beth: Oh this is the ugliest one, if I'm not mistaken.
Ally: YOU'RE SO MEAN!! *laughing* You haven't even seen him for 5 seconds and you're like 'yeah he's the ugliest one.'
Beth: Hey wait that guy looks like the guy from The Heirs.
Sarah: Oh oh oh the....
Ally: My heart is beating? (Sarah while writing: she's laughing SO SO much I can't understand)
Beth: It's pink.
Beth: This guy is more self obsessed than Nicki*. He's talking to himself in the mirror. (LMAO BETH)
Ally: After this I'm gonna ask you who's your favorite and who's the ugliest. You have to think about it
Beth: Pretty sure I've told you the ugliest...
Beth: 2..4.. (counting members) Yeah! I've heard this before many times already.
Ally: It's okay. Just react to it.
Beth: Are they saying the girl bad or they bad?
Ally: The girl bad.
Sarah: Yeah the girl bad.
Beth: It's like talking to a dog. Oh you bad girl.
Beth: This one isn't good looking either. Though the one just now was worse.
Ally: *sigh* It's okay.
Sarah: They're all self obsessed. They each have their own mirror.
Beth: Yeah but the only difference is that this mirror is broken. The other mirror was fine.
Beth: There's pink smoke.
Beth: Ew there's blood! Are they gonna die?!?!
Ally: Have you watched Orange Caramel? The Catalenna *out of topic*
Sarah: Yeah.
Beth: Why are they looking at that.
 
-Silence-
 
Seriously hoping this is Sungjong
Beth: This guy is the D.O. of Infinite *referring to Sungjong*
Ally: Who? Hoya looks like the D.O. of infinite?
Beth: Yeah. Sorry everything is going to be compared to EXO because they are the only ones I can recognize.
-Silence-
Beth: The girl has pink eyes.
You have no idea how long it took me to screenshot this - B
------Video Ends------
Conclusion:
  • According to Beth, Dongwoo looks like Kim Woobin.
  • Beth says 'THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME!'
  • L is Ally's favourite.
  • Sungyeol is Sarah's favourite.
Thank you guys for reading this post and we'll catch up soon! Byess! [P.S: Really sorry if I (Beth) offended any Infinite fans O_O]

Love to the moon and back,
Forty-Two³

Credits:
Sarah - Typing the whole audio into words, editing the post and reacting.
Beth - Adding pictures, editing the whole post and reacting.
Ally - Reacting, explaining and editing the whole post.

P.S: If you're confused as to who 'Nicki' is, feel free to browse through the 'Appearance' tab above to learn more!

Comments

  1. I like this song, but I saw the video, like, once cause I didn't care much for the vid. And I remember that when I first came out, I had a hard time distinguishing what exactly the English lyrics were. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment