K-Pop Reaction: EXO #2 | Forty-Two³

Guess who's back!!! It's me again :) ! (Beth, btw). So welcome to another post that has to do with K-Pop. (Yay!) I'm super enthusiastic about it. Can you feel my enthusiasm? No? Yeah. Neither can I. Well that's probably because I'll have to be extracting pictures so I get super annoyed when I don't get a clear shot which leads into me rewinding it multiple of times.
 
You'll see why this video was particularly difficult to capture....
 
ANYWAYS. This isn't a rant post. I hope you know what you're getting yourselves into because we're about to crash into K-POP land in 5.............4.............3.............2.............1. (You have been warned.)
 
Plot twist, it isn't in 5 seconds bahahaha.
Disclaimer: If you feel offended by any of our comments, we're sorry. Just keep in mind, Sarah and Ally are K-pop fans too and it was just for entertainment and out of boredom. Whatever we say are 100% our own opinions. Also, credits to the songwriters and the singers for their masterpiece(s). Thank you :)
 
Todays post features.....EXO's Unfair.
 
Once again, here's the video so you can watch it while reading (if you want to)

------Reaction Starts Now------
 
Sarah: (Explains each members outfit and jobs)
Ally: You actually memorised their jobs?
Beth: Oh please there's Chanyeol in this. Why wouldn't she.
Ally: I've only watched this once.
Beth: Oh is D.O  a police or a pilot?
Sarah: Hahahaha I find that funny....
Beth: Wait. Then they're jumping around...? Wait what...why?
Sarah: Oh! I wanna show you something later. It's really funny.
Sarah: I don't know if you can see it in this video...
Beth: Who's that....Suho?
Sarah: He took off his glasses and everyone was like.....ahhh *referring to Kai*
Beth: Oh wait, no that's Kai.
Beth: Ok, that dance move though...with Kai's face.
Sarah: And then, suddenly, Baekhyun and Sehun appear.
Ally: Oh! *fangirls over Baekhyun's part*
Beth: Why the face?...the face has no pulse.
Sarah: No, no. They got so close to each other. At one part, they're like go away; like they don't wanna see each other up close. It's really funny.
Beth: Hehehehe looks like Danielle J I cannot *referring to Chen who apparently looks like Danielle*
Ally: Is Lay in here? No, right...? L
Sarah: No....sad.
Ally: It makes me really sad when I don't see Lay in a performance.
Sarah: They cut him out from the intro. You know like before they perform, with all their faces showing.
Beth: Ahhhh Chen looks like Danielle so much *still going on about it*
Sarah: No he doesn't.
Beth: He does~ *can't get over it*
Beth: Just look at him and you can see Danielle. Just imagine Chen and Danielle.
Ally: I bet Elaine's heart stopped then. But she doesn't like him as much anymore *referring to Sehun*
Beth: She...she likes Seungri.
Sarah: Seungi?
Ally & Beth: Seungri! From Big Bang.
Taken from Seungri's 'Gotta Talk To U'
Beth: Yea...they bang very...bigly.
Ally: HAHAHAHA whaaaaaat?
Sarah: How does he look like Danielle?? *pointing at Chen*
Beth: He DOES!!!
Sarah: I don't know if that's like a compliment or not.
Beth: He does. I'm not saying they look like twins but you can see it in him; that they look alike.
Sarah: People say he looks like a dinosaur.
Beth: Huh hahahaha.
Ally: No, no, no, camel, camel, camel *seem to have forgotten about repetition*
Sarah: Oh yeah, camel.
Beth: The jaw structure.
Ally: I like this dance move.
Sarah: Yeah~
Ally: It's so nice to see them smiling.
Sarah: That's why I like this song cause they're like...
Beth: They're all like......ahhhhhh at the end.
Ally: HAHAHA Baekhyun and Xiumin J

------Video Ends------

Ally: Ok so who looks the best when they're dressed up?
Ally: Like if you were to go to the doctor's and you see Baekhyun there then you'll be like ohhhhh!!!
Sarah: Wait...wait for some reason I thought Rihanna was Taemin.
Ally: HAHAHAHA LOL (literally)
Sarah: You know when Taemin had long hair....
Ally: Yea...yea...yea...during "Lucifer" if I'm not mistaken.
Ally: So who?
Beth: I would say *hesitates* Chanyeol.....

BONUS: After rewatching the video, did you see Chanyeol just throwing the bag of flour? Hahahaha
Beth, can you show it? It's around 0.47 secs. Lol thanks :)
Yes I can. LOL
BTW, apologies for the unclear-ness of this picture.
Conclusions:
  • Beth is still wondering if D.O is a cop or a pilot.
  • Beth is questioning if the face has pulse.
  • Sarah thinks Rihanna looks like Taemin (off topic)
  • Beth still can't get over how Chen's face resembles a friend.
  • Apparently Chen's face looks like a camel to some people (not us)
That is it for now. Be sure to tune in for more reaction posts coming up! (Apparently there are 24 in total as of now!!)

See yah,
Forty-Two³
 
P.S: If you're confused as to who 'Elaine' or 'Danielle' are, feel free to browse through the Appearance tab to learn more.

P.P.P.S: If you had to know, this is pre-written and Elaine's top bae isn't exactly Seungri anymore. She's kinda out of the K-Pop world. (I'm her substitute bae at the moment.)
 
Credits:
Ally - Typing the whole audio into words, editing the post and reacting.
Beth - Adding pictures, editing the whole post and reacting.
Sarah - Reacting and explaining.

Comments

  1. Lol! I actually hadn't watched this one, so I did so that I could comment and see Chanyeol throw the bag of flour! XD And I'd say that DO is a cop and Xuimin is the cop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment