November Favorites: Music Edition | Bethany

Hello everyone! I figured it's been a while since I've written a favorites that is not related to food or products or apps....so to switch it up, I'm bringing you 'November Favorites: Music Edition' once again. As we all know, Christmas is in a couple weeks time so I'll be sharing with you my favourite Christmas music that I've been rocking (since mid-November).
 
Some of them may be classic Christmas carols but some of them....probably not really.
 
Let's begin!

P.S: I'd recommend Spotify to listen to some of these tunes....
 
***
 
#1: Love Is Everything - Ariana Grande
Okay...so Ariana has been the top of my favourite music list both times and gotta admit....her songs are as amazing as she is :)! I find this song super meaningful because in the song, she conveys a message saying, 'Your heart is the biggest gift you can give anyone' which is so true on so many levels. It speaks with kindness, generosity, compassion, forgiveness and most importantly, love ❤.
Disclaimer though...I love ALL her Christmas songs because they're so beautiful but this song in particular, is my favourite.
 
#2: Up On The House-Top - Barney
I know....Barney? Seriously, Beth? I'm proud of it regardless LOL. It's so random but this song is meaningful to me in a whole other aspect. It brings back so many memories from my childhood and this was my absolute favourite song ever. There are a few versions of this song but I like the one sang in 'Barney's Night Before Christmas'.
It's so random, I know. I'm not sure what are the chances but to the girl who portrayed Hannah in Barney back in the early 2000's (I believe), you made my childhood :D!
 
The version on Spotify was not Hannah and Barney but to get the rough idea of the song, you can definitely check it out either way.
 
#3: Cold December Night - Michael Bublé
This song screams Christmas to me. I don't know how and I don't know why. This song is Christmas in so many ways. It's like an innocent, adorable, Christmas-sy - I don't know.....you'll have to be the judge of this yourself. I think it's in the melody ❤

 
#4: Winter Wonderland - Anyone who sings this LOL.
I honestly don't mind the singer for this song cause even I'm not very sure where this song originated from but I've heard many versions and I loved ALL of them. This is a Christmas classic that never fails to brighten my day.
 
#5: It's Not Christmas Without You - Victorious Cast
This song is groovy and it just reminds me that during Christmas, everyone should be together to celebrate it and it's kinda an incomplete Christmas without the family together. It's definitely been a long time (10 years!) since my family had a Christmas gathering/party and I actually miss it. Hopefully, I get my wishes fulfilled to have a big Christmas party again soon.

 
#6: Jingle Bell Rock - Glee
I'm aware that 'Jingle Bell Rock' is not a Glee original but I think their version is pretty awesome!
And yes, let's go stereotypical for a moment - if you've watched Mean Girls, there's no way you wouldn't think about the movie for a split second. (Maybe it's just me).
 
Speed Round!
Other songs I like include:
 
So that is it for this post! It's pretty simple and I hope you guys don't mind....Last favorites for 2016, huh? Yep, I'm not doing a December favorites cause if you think about it, the favorites will probably be posted in January and since it's a whole new year, I figured, let's start fresh.
 
Hm, I'm thinking of doing seasonal favorites next year instead....make room for more personal posts like the Diary updates or a rant....haha we'll see how it goes :)
 
xoxo,
Bethany
 


Comments