Whisper Challenge | Forty-Two³

Hey hey hey! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Right now, as I type this, Sarah, Ally and I are having a sleepover and we're all busy on our laptops! Sarah's touching up her edition of the Friendship Test while Ally is, 'Watching Red Velvet winning their award' as quoted by her when I asked her what she's up to.
 
Today, I'm going to be typing out audios. To be honest, I have no idea how they trust me with typing the audio considering I have 'bad hearing' and we listened to loud music while playing this game earlier today.....(Also....at the time we wrote this, it was Beth's first time typing the audio). Anyways... without further ado, LET'S BEGIN! (Oh yeah...we're doing the 'Whisper Challenge' today, by the way)
Beth: *With music on* Hi Blog!!!
Ally: I scream, you scream, gimme that -
Beth: *Really loud* Do I understand this? *Thinking it's in Korean*
Sarah: *To Beth* When you shout, I can hear you.
Ally: *in the background* I scream, you scream, gimme that -
Beth: *To Sarah* Huh???
Sarah: *louder* When you shout, I can hear you.
Ally: Gimme that ice cream.
Beth: I was asking if this is in a language I know.
Ally: I'll say it again.
Ally: I scream, you scream, gimme that, gimme that ice cream.
Ally: What do you think it is?
Beth: I scream, you scream, we scream at the ice cream shop?
Ally: *Laughs*
Beth: *To Sarah* I scream...
Sarah: Ice crimp?
Beth: You scream...
Sarah: You nip.
Beth: We scream.
Sarah: At the?
Beth: ....ice cream shop....
Sarah: Ice cream shop.
Ally & Beth: *Laughs*
Sarah: Say it again?
Beth: I scream....
Sarah: You do know you can take it out....*the earphones out*
Beth: Yeah I turned down the volume.
Sarah: Huh? Oh I see.
Beth: I scream....
Sarah: Ice cream....
Beth: You scream
Sarah: We scream - Move your mouth!
Ally: *Laughs*
Beth: I scream, you scream, we all scream at the ice cream shop
Sarah: ......and speak slower.
Beth: *really slow* I screeeaaammmm
Sarah: Ice cream
Beth: Yooouuuu screaaaammm
Sarah: Shoes???
Beth: At the ice cream shop.
Sarah: I scream something at the ice cream shop. Ice cream what at the ice cream shop?
Beth: No!
Sarah: Ice cream what? I scream, you scream, everybody scream what?
Sarah: I scream, you scream, everybody scream for ice cream.
Sarah: I forgot the phrase. Ice cream, I scream, you scream, we all scream.
Beth: OH! I think I know what you said.
Ally: What's your answer?
Sarah: I scream, you scream, everybody scream for ice cream.
Beth: *while laughing really hard* It's the Red Velvet song isn't it?
Ally: Yeah! She (Beth) said 'I scream, you scream, we scream at the ice cream shop'.
Beth: Yeah!
Ally: Let's just make it a rule to say it only three times. (We didn't stick to the rule....)

Phrase taken from Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake.
 
Beth: Can you hear me?
Sarah: *With music on* Can you hear me? Yes I can hear you.
Beth: Now?
Sarah: Now, I can't hear you. *starts screaming* I can't even hear myself!!!
Ally: *With music on* I can hear you. Hurry up. It's loud.
Beth: *To Sarah* Rainbows on dancing unicorn -
Sarah: Red Busan???
Beth: *Starts laughing* Rainbows on dancing unicorns fluffy -
Sarah: Say it word for word.
Beth: Rainbows on dancing -
Taken from this YouTube video
Ally: I can hear you, Sarah. Hurry up.
Sarah: I really can't hear anything.
Beth: Rainbows on dancing -
Sarah: One mop???
Beth: Unicorn fluffy pink
Sarah: I don't think I can play this game
Beth: Rainbows on dancing -
Ally: Hurry up! My ears hurt.
Beth: Rainbows on dancing unicorns fluffy pink. Say it to her *points to Ally*
Sarah: *Really loud* *To Ally* I don't know what she said....I'm gonna randomly say something. Uh.....one mop.
Ally: I heard that.
Sarah: One mop, one mop, one mop. That's all.
Ally: *Laughing* That's it???
Sarah: That's all I know!
Ally: That's all you got and you took so long???
Sarah: I can't understand it!
Sarah: I kept asking her! *Beth*
Sarah: Why did you set it so loud?
Beth: Yeah! Just set it to where you can't hear us and it's good enough!
Ally: It doesn't hurt but I'm sure it's not good for my ear drums.
Sarah: I'm so bad at this game.
*Restarts*
Beth: *Repeats for Sarah* Rainbows on dancing unicorns fluffy pink.
Sarah: *Gasping* Uhhhhhh........*turns to Ally* Rap monster is very pink and fluffy.
Ally: Slower!
Ally: *To Beth* Did you get it?? *Get what Sarah said*
Sarah: It's definitely wrong.
Sarah: Rap Monster. RAP Monster. Is very ugly - no wait. Rap...
Ally: Start over!
Sarah: Rap Monster is very pink and fluffy.
Ally: Rap Monster is very big and fluffy.
Sarah: What was it, Beth.
Beth: Rainbows on dancing unicorns fluffy pink.
Ally & Sarah: ???
Beth: It's basically pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows but reversed *laughs*
Ally: What did she say?
Beth: Rap Monster is very pink and fluffy.
Ally: Pink and fluffy??

This was what I was talking about - Beth.


Sarah: *Plays Red Velvet's Ice cream cake for Ally* Tell me when the la la part is over.
Ally: It is. Increase the volume.
Sarah: Hello, I am Sarah.
Ally: Louder.
Sarah: Hello.
Ally: Ok.
Beth: *loudly* Hurry up my cochlea is vibrating.......a lot.
Sarah: *To Ally* Chew, chew, chew, chew, chewing gum.
Ally: Move your mouth more.
Sarah: Chew, chew, chew, chew *Starts again* chew, chew, chew, chew, chewing gum.
Beth: *Screams* I'm gonna go deaf!
Ally: *To Beth* Chew, chew -
Beth: Grape juice?!
Ally: Chew, chew, chewing gum.
Beth: Train, train, train up??
Ally: Chew, chew, chewing gum.
Beth: Chew, chew, chewing gum? I heard Juju.

Phrase *kinda* taken from this music video.
 
Beth: *Shouts* I'm gonna be Shirley. (Shirley is a girl in our class that has bad hearing and interpretation skills)
Ally & Sarah: Shhhhh!!!
Ally: *To Sarah* Bethany is Yoo Jae Suk's number one fan.
Sarah: Say it again slowly. I cannot understand. Apple juice?
Ally: Bethany....
Sarah: Apple Leaf?
Ally: Is Yoo Jae Suk's
Sarah: Has no shoes?
Ally: Number one fan.
Sarah: Namwan (???)
Beth: My ears hurt.
Ally: Bethany.
Sarah: Butter cake.
Ally: Bethany is Yoo Jae Suk's number one fan.
Sarah: *Laughs*
Beth: HURRY UP!
Sarah: *To Beth* Apple Leaf has no -
Beth: Apple Lee loo?
Sarah: shoes
Beth: Shoes?!
Sarah: Shoes.
Beth: Apple Lee has lost her shoes
Sarah: Number one to ten.
Beth: And number one to ten.
Sarah: Yeah that's it.
Beth: Apple Lee has lost her shoes from one to ten!
Ally: I said Bethany -
Beth: OH. *Not in a realization way.* (It was like a 'Wow. This is not gonna be good'.)
Ally: Is Yoo Jae Suk's number one fan.
Beth: How's that Apple Lee?!
Sarah: I was contemplating between Apple Lily and Buttercake.
Beth: With that, I can star on Jimmy Fallon's Ew segment.
Sarah: *Singing* Hello my name is Sarah.
Beth & Sarah: That's Sarah with a 'H'.

Ally: Hurry up!
Beth: *To Sarah* Salt water
Sarah: Song of the world?
Beth: Daughter nailed.
Sarah: Salt to the water
Beth: *Hears Ally's music* Oh my gosh Ally! That's so loud.
Beth: Salt water.
Sarah: Salt to the water
Beth: Daughter nailed.
Sarah: Daughter hello?
Beth: It's your fault.
Sarah: Three, four, five.....what?
Beth: This sentence failed.
Sarah: *Loudly* Salt to the water...
Beth: Shhhhhhh! Salt water, daughter nailed, it's your fault this sentence failed.
Sarah: Say it slowly!
Sarah: Salt to the water, daughter said hi...
Ally: Say it from the start!
Sarah: Salt to the water, daughter said hello and I don't know the rest.
Ally: Drop the water, don't leave home!
Sarah: I said salt to the water, daughter said hello.
Beth: I said, Salt water, daughter nailed, it's your fault this sentence failed.
 
Sarah: I really bracket ten like you
Beth: I really bracket ten like you???
Beth: *To Ally* I really Beckham 10 like you.
Ally: ???
Beth: I
Ally: I
Beth: Really
Ally: Really
Beth: Beckham
Ally: Bankrupt?
Beth: Ten
Ally: That?
Beth: Like
Ally: Like you.
Sarah: *Takes off Ally's headphones*
Ally: I'm really that bankrupt like you. What's the answer?
Sarah: I really bracket ten like you. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like you.
Beth: Yeah I said bracket but before I told Ally, I thought maybe it's not bracket? You didn't close your bracket!
Sarah: I didn't open it!

Phrase taken from I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen.


Sarah: Hurry up, Sobangcha. (소방차)
Beth: Obama??
Ally: *To Beth* I'm creeping in your heart, babe. I will overturn you, break and swallow you.
Beth: I will break into your heart, babe. I will.....???
Ally: I'm creeping in your heart, babe. I will overturn you, break and swallow you....babe.
Beth: I can't remember so much.
Ally: 14 words.
Beth: I will creep into your heart, babe. I will overturn tables and swallow the whale for you?
Ally: I'm creeping in your heart, babe. I will overturn you, break and swallow you.
Beth: *To Sarah* I'm creeping into your heart, babe. I will overturn and swallow a whale for you.
Sarah: Again?
Beth: I'm creeping -
Sarah: Dreamer?
Beth: Into your heart -
Sarah: You are
Beth: Babe
Sarah: You are babe?
Beth: I would.
Sarah: Aunt would.
Beth: Overturn
Sarah: Overturn?
Beth: Tables.
Sarah: Diamonds?
Beth: And swallow
Sarah: At New World?
Beth: Whale
Sarah: Wait wait wait.
Beth: For you.
Sarah: I'm a dreamer and you are babe and I will overturn lemur and you and yellow a whale for you.
Beth: What did you say??? *To Ally*
Ally: It's lyrics to....

Beth: EXO's Monster?? (Lucky guess)
Ally: Yeah.
Beth: Yeah it sounded like something they would say for a song entitled that way.
Ally: I said, 'I'm creeping in your heart, babe. I will overturn you, break and swallow you.'
Beth: I'll swallow a whale for you is more romantic than I'll swallow you. Hey do you know that song, 'I will follow you'.
Ally: *Laughs*
Sarah: *Singing* I will swallow you.

Phrase taken from EXO's Monster (I'm thinking the English lyrics to this).


Beth: *To Sarah* I don't want good and I don't want good enough.
Sarah: What? I don't like you and want you?
Beth: I don't want good and I don't want good enough.
Sarah: Say it word for word.
Beth: I
Sarah: I
Beth: Don't
Sarah: Love
Beth: Want
Sarah: What
Beth: Good
Sarah: You
Beth: And
Sarah: Like
Beth: I
Sarah: Hi
Beth: Don't
Sarah: You
Beth: Want
Sarah: What
Beth: I don't want good -
Sarah: Why is it so long?
Beth: It's 10 words.
Sarah: 7 words?
Beth: TEN.
Sarah: Ten?
Beth: YES.
Beth: I don't want good.
Sarah: I like you? I really, really, really like you?
Beth: I don't want good and I don't want good enough.
Sarah: I like to cheat, I know what I want to have.
Beth: Okay? Ally!
Sarah: *To Ally* I really like you but I don't know what I have.
Ally: I really like you but I don't know what you have?
Sarah: What did you say???
Beth: I don't want good and I don't want good enough.

Phrase taken from Hunter Hayes' I Want Crazy


Sarah: *To Ally* Shawty
Ally: Johnny
Sarah: I will party 'til the sun down.
Beth: I have bad hearing now
Ally: *To Beth* Johnny I'mma party 'til the sun down.
Beth: OH MY GOSH (The music was very loud. It was Youth by Troye Sivan during the chorus)
Ally: Johnny...
Beth: Strolley? *Laughs* I cannot understand!!! It's now the part when he's like 'Youth' and everyone is like, 'HOOOOOOOOOO'
Ally: Johnny Amber
Beth: Trolley happy???
Ally: Party 'til
Beth: Mother?!
Ally: The sun down.
Beth: Sun dance?!
Ally: Johnny....
Beth: Trolley
Ally: Amber
Beth: Happy
Ally: Party
Beth: Party
Ally: 'Til
Beth: 'Til
Ally: The
Beth: Dinner?
Ally: Sun
Beth: Santa
Ally: Down
Beth: THUMBS?!
Sarah: Why does she keep changing it?
Beth: Uh trolley hamper party is in town.
Sarah: It was, 'Shawty I'mma party 'til the sun down'.

Phrase taken from Love Me Right by EXO.
 
 
Okay wow. I took 1 and a half hours to type this. Underestimated work done by Sarah and Ally for the K-Pop Reactions. It's currently 12.15 a.m. and I have two girls in my room watching Weekly Idol. I really hope you enjoyed it! I guess I need to get some water now. Byes!
  
Merry Christmas!
Forty-Two³
 (As we type this, it's only November 20th at 12.15 a.m)
 
P.S: If you're confused as to who 'Shirley' is, feel free to browse through the Appearance tab above to learn more!
 
 
Korean Vocab:
  • '소방차' or 'So-bang-cha' means fire truck. (said by Sarah).

Comments