Goodbye For Now | Forty-Two³

Hey guys! It's me, Beth! As you guys know, we haven't posted anything in almost two years now. I'm writing this to let you guys know that yes, we are discontinuing this blog due to hectic schedules in our life and stuff. Last year was such a hard year for the three of us because we were taking our final high school exams that was important to get into college and sorts. So, we're sorry for being MIA without prior notice - it's so unlike us, we know.

I'm sure we will post a proper good-bye when Ally and Sarah are free to compose it. Right now, the "proper good-bye" has been in the draft for 6 months. LOL.

Usually when we upload a post, it will have to be verified by all three of us before posting but guys, this is taking forever HAHAHA. So this post will go up without the verification of Ally and Sarah. (But I will let them know, no worries) I feel bad for talking to them about the blog too just cause I feel like it'd be really annoying to keep bugging them about the blog.

Tadaaaaa

Just a few clarifications:

1) Ally, Sarah and I did not have a fallout
2) There is no bad blood between us three
3) In fact, LOL we just hung out last Sunday HAHAHAHA
4) Basically we are still friends

They are just really busy now that we're in college (oh yeah, I didn't mention, we're in college now).

Nonetheless, I will still be blogging, because I personally find it very therapeutic and fun - so haha this is not the end of blogging and Beth.

Ally and Sarah both know that I'm starting a blog on my own so it's not like I'm doing it behind their backs, okay. They know HAHAHA. They said they will support me from the side (like LMAO guys who even says that HAHAHA). It took me so long to decide if I wanted to start with a new blog or just continue on this blog page. And the reason I came to the decision of starting a new one was because, let's face it. Forty-Two³ isn't Forty-Two³ with just me. It's a three-person thing. I'm only 33.33% of this blog HAHA.

I mean, when we said we envisioned our 10th year anniversary on blogger, we were serious about it. But now, like Ally said, I guess they are in no position to care for the blog - because they are really busy with their studies and stuff and Sarah said she personally found it very exhausting to think of new blog content back when we were posting constantly.

But we can't thank you guys enough for reading our content for the entire two years, and if you're reading this, it means that you're back after the two year hiatus.....so....thank you!

I'll leave all the sap for the proper goodbye. For now, this was just meant to be something lighthearted and nothing too emotional. Because Beth doesn't do emotional things. If you know, you know.

Anyways, this is where you guys can hear more of me, and Ally and Sarah might just pop in from time to time to say hey :). Hopefully, this doesn't come across as a shameless-self-promo. OK wait. I'm gonna make it not so obvious. I mean, I don't want to leave you guys hanging like oh Beth is still on blogger but there are millions of blog sites that could be Beth. But at the same time, I know it is so not ideal to be like oh yeah by the way this is my blog - like after saying we're leaving and stuff. I feel like I should stop talking I'm making it worse HAHAHAHA.

But if you see where the link is attached, then yay you.

So yeah, that's all from us girls for now. Who knows, maybe we'll be back in a few years.

With much love,
Bethany of Forty-Two³

Comments