K-Pop Reaction: B1A4 | Forty-Two³

Greetings from the three of us...there are a few more days to Christmas and this already the 10th K-Pop Reaction post that we've uploaded since we began this little 'Surprise'. Time really has flown and amazed is probably not a suitable word as the feeling is beyond.

Anyways, today we're reacting to B1A4's song, 'Le Mensonge' (?) I really have no idea. Trust Ally to go on holiday and Sarah to be at church camp leaving me to edit something I'm not sure of. I'm not complaining - I'm just questioning how they trust me with this. (It's me, Beth if you can't tell....)

Disclaimer: If you feel offended by any of our comments, we're sorry. Just keep in mind, Sarah and Ally are K-pop fans too and it was just for entertainment and out of boredom. Whatever we say are 100% our own opinions. Also, credits to the songwriters and the singers for their masterpiece(s). Thank you :)
 
Here's the music video! Cause 'ya know....you might wanna hear the song too.....
  
    
 ------Reaction Starts Now------

 
Beth: Le Mensponge. *read incorrectly*
Ally: *sniggers*
Sarah: Le Mensonge.
Beth: Le Mensponge....
Beth: Are you recording?
Ally: Yes.
Beth: Oh Le Mensponge. *repeats just cause*
Sarah: Try to say...oh never mind. *talking to Beth*
Beth: What...oh the bottom one?
Sarah: Yea.
Beth: Go-jit-mal-i-ya. *reads the Korean title of the song*
Sarah: Ok. Close enough.
Beth: What's this? I cannot tell the difference between this one and the....ah whatever...just play it.
Beth: Okay...oh...ok...why is he using a blanket...oh it's a girl.
Ally: It's a her. *at the same time as Beth*
Sarah: It's a her.
Beth: It's a girl.
(I apologize to the girl....I didn't mean to give you an identity crisis - or gender crisis)
Just to clarify, it was a painting...not a blackboard.
Sarah: Ooh it's a blackboard.
Sarah: Doesn't look like a blackboard.
Beth: No! I'm sure it's a painting.
Beth: Hey! It's the guy that's not my taste!
Ally: This is Jinyoung. *interrupted by Beth*
Sarah: Jinyoung!
Beth: Oh he's a hyung. *thinking his name was Jinhyung*
Beth: Is he the oldest?
Sarah: No, he's a young.
Ally: He...he is the oldest.
Sarah: Oh he is?
Beth: That makes more sense now.
Sarah: Is he the one with B blood?
Beth: Huh?!?! B bird?
Ally: No, B...B is Baro. *talking about their blood groups*
Sarah: Basically, B1A4 is their blood types.
Ally: There's 1 B..... *gets cut off by Beth*
Beth: Yeah. I know you said....is he is the B? *randomly points at screen*
Sarah: No.
Ally: No.
Beth: The not my taste is the B? *talking about Jinyoung* (so mean)
Sarah: He's obviously the visual.
Beth: WHAT?!
Sarah: Seeing that he's in every single moment of the...
Ally: He's not the visual. He's the leader.
Sarah: He's not?
Beth: HUH? *in the background*
Beth: Why...?
Sarah: Then why are they using him for all the scenes?
Beth: Do people have eye.....problems?
Sarah: Usually, they use their visuals for all the scenes.
Taken from one of their performance stages on Music Bank
Ally: I like the dance moves.
Beth: The one with him alone?
Ally: Actually, this song is REALLY nice.
Beth: Who sang this song? Did he sing? No, right? (Thinking Ally really likes Jinyoung)
Ally & Sarah: The whole group!
Beth: Yeah...so.
Beth: Ewwwwwww. *in the background*
Sarah: Where are the other members?
Beth: He looks Japanese. *Jinyoung*
Ally: He's the one with the girlfriend in the music video.
Beth: Oh poor girl.
Sarah: But usually, they use their visual...I don't understand.
Beth: Ok...actually he's not that bad looking. I mean like I've seen worst.
Ally: *points at screen*
Beth: This one looks worse.
Sarah: This is the visual?
Ally: No, this is the rapper. Baro.
Beth: Wait, who was the one that stood at the side.....in the lyrics video? At the side corner.
Ally: I...I don't know...oh it was Baro. It was Baro.
Beth: He's Baro?
Ally: Yeah.
Ally: Who's this...Sandeul?
Ally: Yes. *answers my own question*
Beth: Looks like Bugs Bunny.
Ally & Sarah: *sniggers*
Ally: So mean.
Sarah: I think it's because of the glasses.
I checked...Gongchan is indeed the visual of the group - Ally
Beth: He looks like.....Lee Joon Ki.
Ally: If I'm not mistaken, the visual might be Gongchan. The youngest.
Ally: This one. *points at screen*
Beth: Ewwww. If I'm not mistaken... *interrupted by Sarah*
Sarah: I'm waiting for Jinyoung.
Beth: ...I've heard...eeeww I don't like the name. That...that show. That silly show that I watched when I was young, that guy oh my...so...so...uhmmm. His name in the show was Gongchan.
Beth: I don't like that name - or that guy in particular.
(I'm really sorry to all the Gongchan's out in the world. I don't dislike you :) I just dislike that character in that drama I watched...)
Beth: Ok I thought it was going to be inappropriate. *talking about the music video*
Ally: Awww I think that was so sweet!
Beth: Is that like a dog collar?
Ally: No! It was a scarf.
Beth: Yeah! A dog collar...
Ally & Sarah: .....
Beth: Hahaha.
Ally: *just stares*
Beth: Awww this is sad for her.
Sarah: What's happening?
Ally: Can I just ask, is the girl the same girl or are they different. They're different, right? *asking about the girls in the music video*
Beth: Yea. *answering Ally's question*
Beth: I could tell because one of them was not as good looking as the other.
Sarah: *sniggers in the background*
Beth: *sniggers*
Ally: Ok... *just goes along*
Sarah: Are they different? *still on the topic about the girls in the music video*
Ally: I think they are...
Actually come to think of it....they kinda look the same......ah problems.
Maybe it was the camera angles....IDK anymore haha - Beth
Beth: I think they're different. Look at the one at the beach and the one over here. And you can tell...
Sarah: So, which one is the "not very pretty" one?
Beth: Hahaha. The beach. *sniggers*
Ally: I thought she said a swear word.
Beth: No. The one at the beach. *half talks half laughs*
Ally: What...did the girl pack up and leave?!?
Sarah: I guess. Maybe cause he was drunk.
Beth: I mean...if...
Ally: Was he drunk?
Beth: I was gonna say...if I were them...
Sarah: Don't know.
Beth: ...I would too!
Sarah: He used the beanie and walked...walked...walked...
Ally: I thought they were just playing.
Sarah: That's why.
Beth: Hide and Seek? Then it's Astro. (Reference: Astro #1)
Ally: *sniggers* Wow, you remembered.
Beth: Of course I did. I edited it.
Sarah: *laughing really hard* Just look at his ha....
Ally: What? His hair?
Sarah: I don't know either.
Sarah: Wait what......?
Beth: Dun dun dun.
Sarah: Oh!
Ally: What...OH that's cool!
Sarah: Suddenly, everything's gone.
Beth: I'll admit. That's cool.
Sarah: Is this Jinyoung?
Ally: Yeah...it's Jinyoung.
Beth: His face just made in uncool.
Beth: Sorry...friend *talking to Jinyoung*. I just didn't like his character. *talking about Jinyoung's character in 'Love in the Moonlight'*
Ally: I didn't like his character too.
Beth: Yeah. So.....not my favourite member.
  
----Song Ends----
  
Conclusions:
  • Beth does not fancy Jinyoung and Baro.
  • Ally and Beth does not like Jinyoung's character in 'Love in the Moonlight'.
  • Ally likes the dance moves.
  • Apparently, Beth thinks Jinyoung looks Japanese.
  • Sandeul looked like Bugs Bunny to Beth... According to Sarah, it may be because of the glasses.
  • Gongchan looks like Lee Joon Ki according to Beth.
  • Ally and Sarah were confused if the girl(s) were the same person.
  • Ally and Beth thinks the ending was cool.
  
That is it for our reaction to 'B1A4's 'Le Mensponge'......or '거짓말이야'........(I've translated it....it means 'It Is A Lie'....) Hope you guys enjoyed our reaction to this song! And we'll catch up really soon! See ya!
  
Merry Early Christmas!
Forty-Two³
  
 Korean Vocab:
  • 'Hyung' or '형' (H-yeo-ng) means 'Older Brother' but is only used when a guy is referring to a guy that is older than him.
  • '거짓말이야' (Geo-jit-mal-I-ya) means 'It Is A Lie'.
   

Credits:
Ally - Typing the whole audio into words, adding pictures, reacting and explaining.

Beth - Write the intro/outro, editing, and reacting.
Sarah - Reacting and explaining.

Comments

  1. Hello! I found your blog about... 10 minutes ago by now I guess. I seriously love it. This is hilarious by the way!! (Also, don't worry- I'm not a creepy old man that stalks people XD I'm just a really short teenage girl that loves K-Pop. And K-Beauty. And K-Everything pretty much)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your precious comment! It really made our day and we're really glad you are enjoying reading what we post so far :D!!! And I guess we're in the same boat as this blog is a big fan or Korean related everything!!! (Also totally irrelevant - We're three teenage girls too!!)

      - Forty-Two³

      Delete

Post a Comment